· Responsible for promoting incubator program, incubated, and graduated startups on different social media.
· Responsible for writing and editing content related to incubated startups on different media channels.
· Manage the Breakfast with an Investor program including supporting startups with their one-pagers the document, scouting for angel investors / VCs, arranging the breakfast meeting, and following up with the investors and startups after the meetings.
· Assist in new incubated companies selection and induction processes
· Monitor, and collaborate with external consultants and reviewers to assess the incubated companies progress and needs
· Mentor some of the incubated startups and manage the delivery of services to them.
· Report periodically on incubated startups status and progress.
· Establish a relationship with potential mentors
· Assist in the presentation of the incubation program in different entrepreneurship events and initiatives.
Educational Level :
Career Level : Student & Intern
Experience : 5 : 7 Years
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business Administration,
• 5 -7 years’ experience preferably with startups, incubators/ accelerators, or a VC
• Proficiency in English and Arabic
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Preferably has a technical background